Tuesday 11 March 2014

Seem to be lost? Gear watch to the rescue!

Getting lost is an old habit of mine. Mind you my friends are none the less than I am if anything they are worse than me when it comes to direction. I remember one time when I and my girlfriend were trying to find this nail salon she had wanted us to go to because she had heard so much about it. Trying to find this place was way out of the question, especially since both of us have no sense of direction.

This was around the time when the Samsung Gear watch was new and only a few people actually had the watch; my friend was one of them. She had told me that we could use the watch to help us find our way to the salon. I was shocked that there was a GPS on such a small thing that just sat on your wrist. Obviously she had proven me correct by telling me that there was no actual GPS on the watch itself but with an app she had downloaded it would be able to help us find our way to the salon. Long story short me and my girlfriend were able to find the nail salon in time for our appointment with the help of the Gear Watch and its incredible accessibility to downloaded apps (especially ones that can help you find out where you’re going).  The Gear watch is capable of doing a lot of savvy tech related things, and is a very interesting and different watch for one to have.



Do you have any crazy moments you experienced with your Samsung Gear Watch? Share Below!

No comments:

Post a Comment